About a month ago, “Mom” at Tiny Green Mom was sent the True Fit™ Rebound Convertible Car Seat to review. Now, if this car seat isn’t the epitome of luxury and comfort for your little prince or princess, the BMW of car seats, if you will! It sits like a little throne, with plush detailing and soft suede pieces that wrap around the shoulder straps, right in the middle of the back seat. If baby’s head falls to the side when asleep, it will not hit plastic, as the True Fit Premier Rebound (model C670) has a luxe washable cover that baby’s head can rest gently against. Not just for comfort, this car seat offers superior safety to children as they grow from 5 lbs. – 65 lbs., and up to 50 inches, as they will be secured in a 5-point harness. It will be the only car seat that you need to purchase for your children as they develop and grow. The True Fit™ Rebound is a parent’s dream!
Most importantly, the True Fit™ Rebound Convertible Car Seat was awarded the highest overall rating of 5-stars from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration for Ease of Use.
Safety features of the True Fit™ Rebound include the following:
- The Rebound Energy Management System, which helps to reduce the chance for broken bones in the legs, hips and waist that can occur in a violent car crash.
- The True Fit™ Rebound features a multi-position recline in both the rear and forward facing positions. The True Fit™ Rebound is the ONLY convertible car seat that offers multiple recline positions in a rear facing installation.
- No rethread, easy-to-adjust harness system
- Deep side wings, side-impact tested to international standards
- Multi-position crotch strap adjustment
- Color-coded belt paths for easy installation
- Built-in lock offs for both rear- and forward-facing installation, external LATCH storage
- Easy-to-read center angle indicator with two position settings
For more information and additional research on the True Fit™ Rebound Convertible Car Seat, please visit their website.
*Company sent a sample, images, and information for this review.*