For minimalist mamas – the new kigo curv gets high marks in cuteness but is built to be tough, too! Designed for athletic pursuits, commuting, or just everyday wear as you chase after the kiddos, this adorable Mary Jane was developed specifically for women as a stylish, flexible and oh-so comfortable shoe. Light as a feather at a mere 4 ounces per shoe and made from post-consumer and eco-friendly materials, the kigo curv features a durable rubber outsole with feminine details. Plus, the kigo curv is anti-microbial and extremely versatile, packing easily for travel for spur of the moment outings.
What are the key features of the kigo curv?
- Minimalist weight of approximately four ounces per shoe
- Traditional shoe styling for versatile minimalist comfort
- Flexible, thin (1.5mm) rubber outsole with non-slip grooving
- Breathable, stretchy upper made from post-consumer and eco-friendly materials
- EPA approved water and stain resistance
- Anti-microbial, removable EVA insole
- Eco-friendly and post-consumer composition, including water-based adhesives, CYCLEPET uppers, recycled nylon lining and non-toxic dyes
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Fixed webbing loop on the heel for quick and easy on and off
- Stretchy fixed strap and open top design
- Six color combinations
To learn more about the kigo curv, or to view the other styles available, visit www.kigofootwear.com.
*Company generously provided images and samples for this review.*