2 Lbs. of fish (tilapia or halibut recommended)
8-12 Corn tortillas
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
Lettuce, Avocado and Mayonnaise (optional)
- Add water, 2 Tbsp. of oil and packet contents into plastic bag; mix thoroughly.
- Slice fish in strips and add to plastic bag; coat thoroughly and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Empty contents of plastic bag into saute pan with 1 tsp. of oil.
- Cook over medium heat until ready (do not overcook).
- Serve on warm tortillas with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Chef suggestion: add shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and avocado.
*Recipe and image courtesy of Casa Mexicana™.*