Green Tea Summer Punch
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
2 quarts TEAS’ TEA Pure Green
4 cinnamon sticks
8 whole cloves, plus more for garnish
4 peeled slices fresh ginger (about 1 inch by 2 inches each)
1 quart apple juice
- Combine the tea, cloves, two pieces of ginger and two cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
- Let steep at room temperature for about two hours.
- Refrigerate for up to an hour.
- Wash the orange and slice it into thin pieces.
- Wash, core and slice the apple. Stud the slices with cloves.
- Remove the cloves, cinnamon and ginger from the tea.
- Mix the tea, juice and remaining cinnamon sticks and ginger in the pitcher.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Makes 3 quarts / 12 servings
*Recipe and image courtesy of Teas’ Tea.*