In Mom’s Kitchen: Navitas Power Snacks
Now you can get your superfoods to-go! For the active health nut, this exciting & delicious option from Navitas Naturals calls for a celebration! With two yummy flavors to choose from, Cacao-Goji and Citrus-Chia Power, healthy snacking is easy and convenient wherever you may roam! Each flavor is made from the most nutrient-dense organic seeds, fruits and nuts. “Mom’s” favorite? The Cacao-Goji! Like a burst of chocolate, but even more powerful than a square of dark chocolate!
Each power snack comes in an 8-ounce resealable and recyclable pouch for enjoying anytime, anywhere! The gluten-free, dairy-free snacks contain no refined sugar, which “Mom” loves!
The 6 Superfoods in Navitas Power Snacks include:
1. Chia is a high-energy superseed that offers a unique blend of protein, fiber, essential fats, antioxidants, complex carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals. Perhaps most notable, chia is a rich source of essential fatty acids – more than 3 times the concentration of most grains. Chia is also a robust source of protein (more than 20%) with all of the essential amino acids.
2. Cacao is a raw form of chocolate that is one of the world’s best sources of powerful antioxidants, and is the richest food source of magnesium. Cacao also provides a vast array of essential minerals and nutrients including: Iron; Potassium; proteins;beta-carotene; and alkaloids.
3. The Goji Berry is one of the highest known sources of antioxidants and it contains 18 amino acids and all essential amino acids. Rich in beta-carotene, polysaccharides, riboflavinand carotenoids, the goji berry is known to help foster a long life and strengthen the immune system.
4. Camu-Camu is most famous for its abundant concentration of vitamin C – containing up to 60 times more than an orange. This antioxidant-rich berry is also a great source of potassium, calcium, protein, beta-carotene and other powerful phytochemicals and amino acids that are known to have a wide range of therapeutic effects.
5. Maca is rich in amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, C and E,calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron, and is a good source of sterols and fatty acids. It has long been used in traditional medicine to increase stamina, boost libido and combat fatigue. Alkaloids in maca are known to nourish the endocrine system – responsible for production and maintenance of hormones.
6. Lucuma is naturally sweet, but low on the glycemic index. This alternative sweetener is also a good source of iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B3, beta carotene, fiber and bio-available protein.
To learn more about Navitas Power Snacks, or to locate a store near you, visit NavitasNaturals.com.
*Company generously provided samples and images for this review.*