Turkey Tofu Meatballs
1 (14oz) House Foods Premium or Organic Firm tofu, drained
1.25 lb lean ground turkey (93/7)
1 cup crisp rice square cereal, crushed finely
1 Tbsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp dried minced onion
1 tsp sage
1 can (14oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup barbeque sauce
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients except turkey.
2. Combine tofu mix with ground turkey and roll into 2″ balls and place on cookie sheet covered in foil.
3. Bake 350 for 30 minutes. Makes 28 balls.
4. Serve meatballs with Cranberry Sauce.
5. Combine and microwave 3 minutes on high. Serve over meatballs.
*Recipe and image courtesy of House Foods America.*