These chocolate clusters are an irresistible wholegrain reminder of the much loved chocolate confection known as “turtles.” They are very simple to make—a great rainy-day project for kids. Nature’s Path recommends you use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Love Crunch Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters
8 oz. dark or milk chocolate bars, chunks, or chips
1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries
1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1. Set a sheet of baking parchment on a cookie sheet.
2. If using bars, break up chocolate into chunks. Set chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
3. Stir Love Crunch, hazelnuts, and raisins into chocolate until thoroughly coated.
4. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto parchment. Refrigerate clusters until firm, about 1 hour.
5. Gently peel clusters off parchment. Store in a covered container in a cool place for up to 3 weeks.
Makes 16 Clusters.
*This recipe was created especially for Nature’s Path® by Lorna Sass, the award-winning cookbook author of Whole Grains, Every Day, Every Way and Whole Grains for Busy People.*