Here’s a classy dessert that you can make in a flash! Layering a stovetop vanilla pudding with Love Crunch gives you the best of both worlds: the creaminess of the pudding and the crunchiness of the granola. Nature’s Path recommends you use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Love Crunch Vanilla Pudding Parfait
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
Scant 1/4 tsp. salt
4 cups whole milk
4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 to 2 cups Nature’s Path Love Crunch
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2. Gradually whisk in 1 cup milk.
3. Set over medium heat and whisk in remaining milk. Stir frequently until mixture begins to thicken, 6 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook for one more minute while stirring.
4. Pour pudding into a large, spouted measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and let the mixture cool for a minute or two.
5. Spoon a tablespoon of pudding into the bottom of 6 wine glasses or dessert bowls. Add a heaping tablespoon of Love Crunch. Pour about 1/2 cup pudding over Love Crunch. Top pudding with 2 to 3 tablespoons of Love Crunch.
6. Cover each glass with plastic wrap. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings.
*This recipe was created especially for Nature’s Path® by Lorna Sass, the award-winning cookbook author of Whole Grains, Every Day, Every Way and Whole Grains for Busy People.*