Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu
1 House Foods Premium Tofu or Organic Tofu, Extra Firm, patted dry and cut into ½ inch strips
8 oz. soba noodles, uncooked
1 medium cucumber, cut into 1/8-inch-thick julienne strips
1 medium bell peppers, julienned
1/3 cup sushi rice vinegar
¼ cup lime juice
2 ½ tbsp. sesame oil
2 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tsp. sugar
2 tbsp. ginger, minced
2 tbsp. scallions, minced
2 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
1. Cook noodles in a large pot following package directions
2. Drain noodles and rinse well under cold water. Set aside and refrigerate.
3. Spray oil on a non-stick pan and grill tofu. Set aside and refrigerate.
4. Whisk all ingredients for dressing.
5. Toss together noodles, cucumber, and red bell pepper.
6. Add tofu strips and mix well.
*Recipe and image courtesy of House Foods.*