From the 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn located in Auburn, NY, comes this delightfully simple yet elegant recipe!
Grilled Balsamic Honey & Feta Peaches
3/4 cup honey
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Wash and halve peaches – remove pit.
2. Combine honey, balsamic & nutmeg, set aside.
3. Oil your grill or spray with non-stick spray. Place peaches cut side down on heated grill.
4. Brush bottoms of peaches liberally with honey-balsamic glaze and grill until starting to turn tender and nice grill marks appear.
5. Turn peaches over onto bottoms and brush tops liberally with honey-balsamic glaze, then sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
6. Continue grilling until peaches are tender drizzling with more glaze if desired.
7. Immediately add crumbled feta to center of peaches.
Peaches can be kept warm in 250 degree oven or toaster oven for up to 30 minutes.
*Recipe and image courtesy of BNBFinder.com.*