It’s National Peach Month! This BIY (brew-it-yourself) iced tea recipe from Tetley Tea bubbles up ginger, peach and orange to a perfect fizzy punch that is both refreshing and refreshingly easy to make. We used Hansen’s Diet Ginger Ale to cut calories & sugar, but keep the delightful taste!
Sparkling Iced Super Tea
1. Bring cup of water to a boil.
2. Pour over 1 Tetley Immunity Peach & Orange Super Tea teabag in cup, and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the teabag and allow tea to cool.
4. Once the tea is cool, pour over ice.
5. Top off with ginger ale and enjoy!
Watch how it is made here!
*Recipe and image courtesy of Tetley Tea.*