- Earth-Friendly AND Kid-Pleasing? YES! Aviva Goldfarb shows us all how to cook healthy meals and prepare them in no time at all. Simply put – this mom of two knows what other moms need as the dinner hour draws near – delicious, nutritious, budget-friendly and FAST. Not just for moms or caregivers, this practical book provides insightful tips and strategies to stock a kitchen properly as well as recipes everyone will enjoy. This week, “Mom” at Tiny Green Mom will be highlighting her favorite recipes from SOS! The Six O’Clock Scramble to the Rescue.
- In addition, Aviva has created an online dinner planning service that makes menu planning and shopping even easier. She makes it easy for each family to create their own unique meal plan each week, whether they are vegetarians, have food allergies, or have children who are extremely choosy about the foods they consume.
Subscribers will receive the following:
- A weekly menu plan with five family-tested recipes that take only 30 minutes or less to prepare.
- An organized grocery list
- A searchable database to customize your weekly dinner plan
- Your own recipe box to store your family’s favorite recipes and meals
- A newsletter filled with useful tips and information on making mealtimes, snacks and lunches easier
- Nutritional information for each recipe
Aviva Goldfarb’s newest book, SOS! The Six O’Clock Scramble to the Rescue, is available online at www.thescramble.com, as well as the monthly meal plan for busy, time-stretched families.
*Company provided samples, images and information for this review.*