For those who want fresh, 100% natural tomatoes packaged in BPA-free cartons this winter when a trip to the farmer’s market for locally grown tomatoes in season is not possible, Pomi Tomatoes offers delicious options, straight from Italy! With a long shelf life, these vine-ripened tomatoes are bursting with flavor. “Mom’s” favorite dish to make with Pomi Tomatoes? Tomato and Basil Soup!
Why choose Pomi for all of your culinary needs this winter?
• Pomi is 100% all-natural and their tomatoes are grown without pesticides or herbicides
• Straight off the vine, fresh taste that has a long shelf life
• Pomi’s tomatoes are grown without the use of genetically modified seeds
• Pomi contains absolutely no preservatives, water added, artificial flavor, additives, or citric acid
• Low in sodium [10 mg. vs 250 – 400 mg sodium for Del Monte and Hunts]
• Non-Toxic, BPA-free and eco-friendly (www.pomi.us.com)
• Flavorful addition to chili, stews and soups!
Pomi can be found at supermarkets nationwide. To learn more about Pomi Tomatoes, please visit www.pomi.us.com.
*Company generously provided samples and images for this review.*