Carry all of baby’s necessities in eco-friendly style with the World Peace Eco Tote from Amy Michelle! This roomy bag shows moms’ eco-conscious side, and features a plethora of pockets for keeping everything neat and tidy while out and about with baby. The World Peace Eco-Tote is made from 11 recycled plastic bottles and 8.5 oz of reused fabric, making it a planet-friendly gal’s dream.
What “Mom” loves about this diaper bag is that it can also be carried by Dad! With an adjustable shoulder strap, the World Peace Eco Tote offers parents a bag that they can both share when caring for baby, in a style that suits everyone. It can also be strapped to a stroller, if needed.
Unique features of the World Peace Eco Tote include:
Changing pad (21″ x 14″) – Remove padding to wash lining
- 2 Internal & 2 external bottle pockets (baby or water bottles)
- Quick release pacifier holder
- 5 pockets for maximum organization
- Compartments for diapers, wipes, and bottles
- Stroller attachments included
- Top zipper closure
- Zip closure outside front pocket with cell phone pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap (can convert to quick backpack)
- Easy to find key ring
- Bright lining with recycled symbol
- Monogramming available
To learn more about Amy Michelle, to view their other styles, or to order a World Peace Eco Tote, please visit www.amymichelle.com.
*Company generously provided samples and images for review.*