Searching for a last-minute gift for the expecting mom-to-be this season? Look no further than TrueWomb™ – it is a gift that both mama and her precious cherub will really appreciate, especially in those first few months after baby’s arrival! The TrueWomb™ sleep system helps to ease newborns and infants into slumber, providing a safe, secure womb-like feeling. For those parents and caregivers new to swaddling, TrueWomb™ makes it a breeze for anyone to quickly and snugly swaddle a fussy baby. With easy-to-follow instructions, this innovative new sleep system helps to soothe and calm little ones in no time.
What are the Advantages to Swaddling?
- Helps babies feel safe and secure while adapting to life outside the womb
- Provides the “4th Trimester” that babies need for proper development
- Promotes longer periods of quality sleep for newborns and infants, important for health and development
- Helps control the startle reflex of newborns and infants to improve sleep patterns
- Helps induce babies’ natural calming reflex to reduce fussiness and stress
- Reduces the risk of SIDS by letting babies sleep on their backs
- Helps colic by providing snug abdomen pressure and better sleeping patterns
What are the Advantages to Using the TrueWomb™ Swaddle?
- Patent-pending design mimics the comforting form and function of the womb
- SwaddleTech™ pouch allows baby’s legs to kick and stretch, returning them to the naturally desired fetal position while at rest
- SecureSleeve™ escape-proof arm pockets allow movement of the arms
- ComfortWrap™ belt adjusts for growth and provides a gentle, snug fit
- Two-stage swaddle system supports evolving needs as baby develops and grows
- Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch cotton fabric helps to prevent overheating
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing the “startle reflex”
- Reduces gastrointestinal colic symptoms
- Enhances feeding
- 100% money-back guarantee
“Mom” wishes that she had discovered the TrueWomb™ Swaddle much earlier! With a high-need baby who constantly needed to be held, rocked, sung to, and swaddled, this sleep system would have made swaddling her little one that much easier!
The TrueWomb™ Swaddle is available in two designs, the Sleeping Swaddle and the Daytime Weaning Swaddle, and costs a reasonable $39.99. To learn more about TrueWomb™, to locate a retailer near you, or to order, please visit TrueWomb.com.
*Company generously provided samples and images for this review.*