5 Tips from Dr. Jessica Wu, Author of Feed Your Face
- Be sure to eat a good breakfast, with protein. This keeps your blood sugar stable to fight breakouts and wrinkles — and help you fit into your skinny jeans!
- Eat pizza! Get it thin crust, light on cheese, and add green & yellow veggies to fight crow’s feet.
- For clear skin, stay away from dairy (even the organic kind).
- Eat tomatoes every day to fight sun damage. Add them to salads, sauces, and meats.
- Steal a celebrity trick: pre-eat before a party so you won’t be hungry for collagen-busting snacks when you get there.
About the Author
JESSICA WU, M.D., a graduate of Harvard Medical School, is a board-certified celebrity dermatologist in Los Angeles and an Assistant Clinical Professor at the USC Medical School. When she’s not helping Hollywood’s A-list get red carpet-ready, she’s dishing up advice as the Skin and Beauty Expert on EverydayHealth.com and on her daily e-Newsletter (with 250,000 loyal readers) Dr. Wu is also a frequent medical expert on The Doctors, and has appeared on Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, E! Entertainment Television, FOX News, and EXTRA, and has become the go-to beauty expert for editors at the New York Times, People, Elle, O! The Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Women’s Health, and Women’s Wear Daily.