Blast away that stubborn baby fat and kick your fitness routine into high gear with the F.I.T. Stroller from Baby Jogger! This extremely lightweight jogging stroller is fast becoming “Mom’s” favorite – it can ride just as smoothly on the pavement as it can on the beach or trail while jogging with your little one! A key feature that any parent will appreciate is the extra-large canopy for sun protection that completely shield your child from the sun’ rays! Plus, the canopy has a built-in “peek-a-boo” window so that you can see your baby while running. In addition, the front wheel remains in the forward position for stability while walking or jogging, keeping everyone on the path!
The F.I.T. Stroller is an exclusive “For Intermediate Training” jogger that was built for optimum durability, and boasts a hand caliper brake for more responsive braking power and added control on hilly terrain, 16 inch molded polymer quick-release pneumatic wheels and a padded seat that reclines to a near flat position for your precious cargo to comfortably nap when the time arises. F.I.T. is offered in two color combinations, including Kiwi/Black and Slate/Black.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology – allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Hand caliper brake for more responsive braking power and added control on hilly terrain
- 16″ molded polymer quick-release pneumatic wheels
- Padded reclining seat with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket – accessorize your stroller with ease
- Ergonomic handlebar with wipe-clean grip
- Large multi-position “no pinch” sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Rear parking brake
- Fold strap to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
- 75 lb. weight capacity on stroller
The F.I.T. Stroller costs $299.99 and you can locate a retailer near you at www.babyjogger.com.
*Company generously provided samples and images for this review.*