The Teeny Tiny Spice Co. has created decadent, rich brownies with a spicy twist – the addition of their Chocolate Chili! You can also use any basic brownie recipe and then add 2 tbs. of Chocolate Chili. These are sure to delight your senses and warm you from the inside out!
Chocolate Chili Brownies
1 3/4 Sticks Unsalted butter (“Mom” prefers organic)
1/2 C. plus 2 Tbs. Bittersweet Chocolate chips
1 1/4 C. Granulated sugar
4 Lg. Eggs
1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
1/2 C. plus 2 Tbs. Unbleached flour
2 Tbs. Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Chocolate Chili
- Grease a 9X9 inch baking pan with butter. Dust with flour and tap out the excess. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
- Cream sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add cooled chocolate mixture and mix until well blended.
- Measure the flour, salt and spice, then sift together directly into the chocolate mixture. Mix batter gently until well combined and no trace of the dry ingredients remains.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake 33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for one hour before serving.
*Recipe and image courtesy of the Teeny Tiny Spice Co.*