At just $24.99, this inexpensive Cake Pop Maker is a fun way to make sweets that are not overly large right in the comfort of your own kitchen! Plus, the kids can join in the fun by helping make the batter, pouring in the tablespoon of batter (with Mom or Dad’s help, of course!) and inserting the sticks once cooled. Decorate with homemade frosting, sprinkles, chopped candies, coconut, or a dusting of cocoa powder – the possibilities are endless!
The Babycakes Cake Pop Maker comes with 3 additional accessories for ease of use, including a Fork Tool, Cake Pop Treat Sticks, and Cake Pop Cooling & Decorating Stand. Each batch makes 12 Babycakes – what will you choose to indulge in? Red Velvet Cake Pops, Vanilla Cake Pops, Almond Cake Pop, or even French Breakfast Puffs? The instructional manual includes all of these delightful, homemade recipes – each one makes 48 Babycakes! In 4 minutes or less, each batch is ready. Perfect for a special event or party!
What recipe did “Mom” make in her kitchen? Vanilla Cake Pops! These were just the right amount of sweetness after a meal – 1 or 2 is perfect as an indulgence without feeling guilty!
Vanilla Cake Pops
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup milk
Glaze or coating of choice
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in
eggs and vanilla.
3. Alternately blend in flour mixture and milk into butter mixture, beginning and ending
with the flour mixture.
4. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
5. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Makes about 4 dozen cake pops.