- Eat a light, healthy meal before Thanksgiving so you won’t be urged to gorge yourself in foods that have an abundance of calories.
- Instead of eating everything on the Thanksgiving table, only pick your favorite foods and have them in moderate amounts.
- If picking the lesser of two evils, go with Thanksgiving foods high in fat rather than carbohydrates. Your body always burns the fat first but, carbohydrates get churned into stored energy and later become fat.
- Drink lots of water as it fills you up and suppresses hunger.
- Hit the gym before Thanksgiving as it will turn your body into fat burning furnace and briefly enhance your metabolism.
- Instead of watching football on Thanksgiving, actually play with your family. It’s a fun way to burn off the calories.
About the Author
Daniel Radinsky is the CEO of the The Sadkhin Complex®, which has over 20 years of experience in the management of outpatient weight loss, and boasts an 87% success rate with over 60,000 clients to date. TSC specializes in the use of self-directed acupressure which stimulates the hypothalamus through 16 biologically-active points to control hunger and cleanse our organs. TSC also practices Chrono-Medicine, combining ancient Greek, Chinese, Tibetan, Vietnamese, Japanese and Egyptian philosophy with modern medicine to help the body function properly. Founded in 1989 by Dr. Grigory Sadkhin, Ph.D., TSC is headquartered in Brooklyn and has offices in Manhattan and Queens, Englewood and East Brunswick , NJ , and White Plains , NY.