Crispy Potato, Smoked Salmon & Chive Bites
4 Dr. Praeger’s Potato Pancakes, cooked according to package directions
⅓ cup reduced-fat sour cream
1 tablespoon finely minced chives, divided
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 oz. smoked salmon
1. Cook Dr. Praeger’s Potato Pancakes according to package directions.
2. While pancakes are cooking, combine sour cream, 2 teaspoons chives, lemon zest and lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to incorporate. Chill until ready to use.
3. Remove pancakes from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
4. Using a serrated knife, cut each pancake into 4 equal-sized wedges. Top each wedge with 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture and one slice of salmon.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon chives evenly among wedges.
Serves 4 as an appetizer.
*Recipe and image courtesy of Dr. Praeger’s.*