2 Pounds Cauliflower
1 Large Bunch Parsley
1 Ounce Mint
1 1/2 Lemons (juiced)
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Remove the arils from the pomegranate and set aside.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and grate into small pieces. This can either be done on a box grater or by using the shredding blade on your food processor.
3. Chop the parsley into tiny pieces. Make sure to remove any of the thick/tough stalks.
4. Finely chop the mint.
5. In a small container add the lemon juice, olive oil cinnamon and black pepper. Mix well.
6. Add the cauliflower, parsley and mint to a large bowl. Mix to combine thoroughly.
7. Just before serving, re-mix the dressing and pour over cauliflower mixture. Stir to make sure everything is coated.
8. Top with pomegranate arils.
This makes roughly 6 cups of Cauliflower Tabbouleh.
*Recipe and image courtesy of Pamela Braun, of MyMansBelly.com.*