Traditional muesli is made with rolled oats and dried fruit and soaked overnight. By using instant oats and fresh fruit, your muesli ready to eat in just minutes. Nature’s Path recommends you use organic ingredients whenever possible.
European-Style Fruit and Oatmeal Muesli
• 2 pouches Nature’s Path® Flax Plus Instant Hot Oatmeal, uncooked
• 1 cup Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
• 3/4 cup Green or Red seedless Grapes, halved
• 1 Large Apple, grated, or 3/4 c. Chunky Applesauce
• 1/3 cup Toasted Walnuts, chopped
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Let sit for 10 minutes, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Makes 3 Servings.
*This recipe was created especially for Nature’s Path® by Lorna Sass, the award-winning cookbook author of Whole Grains, Every Day, Every Way and Whole Grains for Busy People.*