Banana Protein Bread
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of oat flour
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
3 egg whites
1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
6 to 8 packets of Truvia
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place bananas in a mixing bowl and mix until you have a pudding-like texture.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, except nuts, to bowl and mix well.
4. Carefully fold nuts into batter.
5. Prepare an 8-inch-by-inch Pyrex dish by spraying it with a nonstick spray.
6. Evenly place batter in dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is completely cooked.
7. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy 3 to 4 squares for a well-rounded, on-the-go breakfast!
*Recipe and image courtesy of HellaWella.*
Brittany Davila is the author of LittleBsHealthyHabits.com, which follows her as she strives to live a clean, fit lifestyle. She shares lots of clean eating recipes and workouts, and gives glimpses into her everyday life, hoping others will recognize you don’t have to be a fitness model or competitor to live a fit life. She is just a normal girl that works 40-plus hours a week but chooses to make fitness and health a top priority.