I admit it, I just love bags! Tote bags, beach bags, backpacks…you name it, I am a sucker when it comes to stylish ways to organize and carry my everyday items! But since I became a mom, there’s a new type of bag I get to add to my repertoire…diaper bags! Of course, not all diaper bags are created equal, and I have gone through so many in the last 8 years of having little ones who require so.much.stuff. That’s why I was absolutely thrilled to receive Skip Hop’s new Forma Diaper Backpack! It’s a backpack! It’s a diaper bag! It’s stylish…and it can also carry my laptop if necessary. Yep, I think I have found the bag that truly do it all, keep my hands free when wearing it so I can hold my childrens’ hands or push a stroller, and carry MY stuff as well as theirs!
Here’s why I am loving this roomy diaper backpack so much!
- Front section allows easy access to storage cubes
- Insulated cube is perfect for bottles
- Multipurpose mesh cube for clothing and snacks
- Changing pad pocket holds tablets and laptops up to 15″
- Extra wide dual zip opening
- Insulated side bottle pockets
- Elasticized interior pockets and cell phone pocket
- Cushioned shoulder straps
- Stroller straps
- Cushioned changing pad
- Phthalate-free, PVC-free
Plus, it comes in 5 colors – there is something for everyone’s taste. Seriously, we are in love!
You can check out the new Forma Diaper Backpack on the Skip Hop website, as well as so many other favorites of ours from this iconic brand for parents & children.
*Company generously provided a sample and images for this article. All thoughts expressed herein are my own.*