Zucchini, Tomato & Parmesan Bake
2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
2 plum tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp oregano
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss the zucchini and tomatoes with the garlic, oregano, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In an oiled baking dish, arrange the zucchini in overlapping rows. Then arrange the tomatoes on top of the zucchini.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a rack for 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan and cool.
Yield: 5 servings
*Recipe courtesy of Veggiecation.*